Some interesting facts
- More than 15,000 professionals have successfully completed the CCPE Accreditation Course to date.
- Approximately 95% of Canadian pharmaceutical representatives have achieved CCPE accreditation.
- On average, 72% of representatives have gone on to become CCPE Continuing Education graduates in one of our specialized areas.
- 20% of course participants are in positions other than that of Sales Representative.
- Nearly 20,000 CEU credits are delivered annually.
- Over 40,000 course registrations have occured since the inception of CCPE.
A Distance learning Institution
Since its creation over 40 years ago CCPE has been dedicated to quality in continuing education. On March 12, 2007 CCPE was accredited by SOFEDUC to deliver internationally recognized Continuous Education Units (CEUs) for all of its courses. SOFEDUC accreditation helps the pharmaceutical sales community maintain the highest standards and enhances CCPE accredited representatives’ image within the health care community.
SOFEDUC/IACET authorized provider status means that CCPE is:
- Compliant with proven, research-based criteria created in cooperation with the provincial and U.S. Departments of Education.
- Dedicated to high standards of quality in continuing education and training.
- Authorized to award CEU, the hallmark of quality in continuing education and training.
The number of CEUs per course depends on the amount of material covered and its duration. Pharmaceutical professionals accumulating SOFEDUC CEUs through CCPE courses will benefit by being able to arouse interest, gain recognition, generate credibility, inspire confidence, and build and influence a loyal audience. CCPE accredited representatives will be recognized as a valued resource to their employers as well as within the health care community.